Transmission system being the heart of a vehicle will tend to cost high for servicing once it gets repaired. Understanding your vehicle transmission systems and knowing when it needs replacement might save you a lot. Apart from regular maintenance, understanding and following certain guidelines can avoid costly transmission repair. Here are a few tips to avoid costly transmission repair:
- Shift gears smoothly.
- Keep an eye out for leaks.
- Avoid rash or hasty driving.
- Schedule standard maintenance and service check ups.
- Frequently check fluid stage and if low, immediately refill.
- Regularly change your transmission fluid on a manual drive within every 30, 000 miles.